Saturday, September 19, 2009

STULLER .. A Rich Resource for Your Jewelry Needs

For my customers who wants to go through the non-custom route, STULLER can be your answer ! STULLER has a large resource of mountings of virtually all kinds of jewelry, not to mention also finished jewelry pieces, gemstones and packaging. Ladies, if you see something you like, do contact me. The process is quite simple . .

For MOUNTINGS
If there is a particular mounting you like, let me have the SERIES NUMBER, and if it is a ring, your RING SIZE and the STONE SIZE. You can use my SPARKLINGLIZZIES or send me YOUR STONE (but no diamond) for setting.

For FINISHED JEWELRY
STULLER will do drop-ship delivery (ie direct shipping from STULLER to You) . . So all US Customers will save on overseas shipping! There are some really beautiful pieces there.

Really .. the choices are quite UNLIMITED at

No comments: