Sunday, September 27, 2009

ANTIQUE BUTTERCUP EARRINGS AND PENDANT

The Antique Buttercup (in short ABC :) has made it to the list of my customers' favorites.
These beautiful pieces are made for Andrea. Here are the specs:

18k Rose Gold
Earrings are each 6.5mm OMC (Old Miner's Cut) in N/O color
Pendant is a 7mm OMC in N/O color

As you can see the set turned out .. I guess very well from A's email ..

Hi! Liz. The buttercup earrings and pendant arrived. OMG! They are so amazingly beautiful! I love the color, I think the OP looks perfect in rose gold. The settings are gorgeous and so substantial. I am speechless. :)




I realised that I did not post my first project with Andrea which is the SASSY band with 5 small ASSCHERS.
Specs:
18k WHITE GOLD
4mm in J color ASSCHERS (Lizzies)



We are now in discussion with the next projects and i am really excited :)

Thank You A and I can really say I enjoy working with you.

liz xo

No comments: