Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ERIN for L&E ..

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from a very happy customer that she loves her ring. L, it has been a true pleasure working with you and i am so happy that you made the right choice in ring design, stone cut, size and color ..

Here is ERIN..
7mm SparklingLizzie Asscher in H color
Split micropave band








To complete this, here is a handshot, compliments of L .. and her happy emails :)


Hello Liz! We just wanted to send you an email to say THANK YOU!!! We were AMAZED by how BEAUTIFUL our "Erin" ring is! You did an incredible job and I cannot thank you enough! I was originally going to have E surprise me with it, but as soon as he started to open the package, I couldn't help myself! We were both amazed with the quality of the workmanship and beauty of the Sparkling Lizzies! I will be coming back to you shortly for a matching wedding band for sure!

Hi Liz!!! ... Thank you again for making us SOOOOO happy!!

It's my pleasure !
liz xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz I wish my photos looked as beautiful as yours! My photos do not do this ring justice, it is BEAUTIFUL in ALL lights! You have made a VERY happy girl!