Sunday, April 11, 2010

ADRIENNE - once more !

This is ADRIENNE with the Antique Princess Cut (fondly aka APC) ... you know the Princess Cut with the pouffy crown and sides.
Add Image



Here's are the specs

950 PD
7.5mm, H color, Antique Princess Cut
4 split prong LOW set, with curved prong legs
with pave basket with milgrain
1.75mm clear rb czs 3/4 eternity pave with milgrain
2.75mm slightly curved, even cathedral band

.. and of course PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES ..








The best part of my work is receiving emails, just like this one ..

Liz, the "Adrienne" arrived today and it is Beautiful! My husband is really impressed with the quality and workmanship of the ring, and of course I'm just thrilled to pieces with it :)) .. .. .. I also just love the little pouch it came in...very sweet. I am now a proud owner of a "sparkling Lizzie" and couldn't be happier!
YF, USA

Hi Y,
I thoroughly enjoy the whole process working with you, but most of all .. getting to know you as a friend :)
liz xo

No comments: