Monday, April 19, 2010

TIFFANY-INSPIRED ROUND BRILLIANT DOUBLE HALO RING



I worked with D to create beautiful CARLA for his sweetie who had worked with me before :) Nothing makes me happier to have a customer come back for more !

CARLA has a pave circular basket base with a surprise princess cut stone on the north/south side of the basket gallery that make it a little different. All the melees are FG VVS quality diamonds, beautifully cut, very clean and sparkly to complement the flawless 8mm (~2ct) RBrilliant Lizzie.




A note from C, USA ..

Hi Liz,
I just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that I absolutely loved the ring.
Its beautiful, the details on it, the way the "rock" is mounted. I LOVE IT!
Thanks thanks thanks for an amazing piece!






Thank you D and C for choosing a LizC piece for your e-ring and I wish you both all my very best !

liz xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool ring