Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ALEXIE




SPECS:
18K WG
9X7mm Radiant Brilliant Cut, H color, set n/s
4-split prong (claw shaped) in basket setting
Side 3x5x3mm Trapezoid Brilliant cut stones, colorless, 4-prong in basket setting
~3.5mm band tapering to 2.5 mm flat band

.. and she is happy ..
Hi Liz, 
I just the ring and it's beyond beautiful!!! 
Thank you for being such a wonderful person to work with. It's the ring of my dreams! 
I will have to come up with some future projects with you soon. 
Thank you! Thank you!!!!

Thank you J.. it was a pleasure working with you .. liz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my ring liz! I get comments on it everyday when I go out. The stones look amazing and totally real. The quality of your craftsmanship is outstanding.
Thank you again!
J

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you making jewelry again! You make phenomenal pieces, and I am beyond ecstatic, please continue!

Liz said...

oh have been making .. just not posting on blog.

thank you too for your comment. will definitely continue .. please enjoy and come back .. there are a few more pieces to come. liz

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm in love me & my fiancée are searching for my engagment ring...this would be perfect but I do have some questions about another color stone and rose gold instead of white gold...also how much would a piece like this cost?? Thanks.

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Could you please contact me. I'm very interested in the Five Stone ring. My email is
bpetree30@hotmail.com
I'm extremely interested in ordering one