Monday, February 11, 2013

JANE

























Specs ..
3-Cushion ring
950 PT
9mm Cushion (client's), 4-split claw prong in basket setting
2x6mm H color Cushion (lizzies), 4-split claw prong in basket setting

 Here's what she said ..
The ring arrived and it is lovely.  Thank you.  The process of making the ring was simple, you implemented the design perfectly and guided me through each step.  I look forward to another project with you in the future.
.. K, MA

Thank you K for coming back ! .. and i look forward to working with you again.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear LizC, do you mind to send me your email so I can contact you for custom work? I've sent various mail and didn't get replies. Thank you.

Liz said...

you can send your email to :
liz.at.sunset@gmail.com

liz