Friday, April 26, 2013

BELLA VITAs

2 BELLA VITAs ! Thank you R! I really enjoyed the process working with you.

Here's the first one with the Radiant

18K 2-tone ring
9x7mm Radiant in H color, N/S, 4-split prong, curved-in basket in WG
side Radiant Baguettes, in H color, N/S, 4 prong, curved-in basket in WG
2mm bridge for the 3 baskets to sit on 3mm cathedral band in YELLOW gold**
tapering ~ 2mm to the back

**note the 18k yellow gold is polished down to a light yellow gold looking like 14k yellow gold



























Here's what R says ..
Hi Liz,
I got my ring last night.I am so happy and delighted with this beauty you created for me.
It is everything and then some that I hoped for. The stones are beautiful and really do
like like high quality diamonds. The ring is exquisite,how can I thank you.
I will gladly refer friends to you who might want to order a beautiful custom Liz C piece.
 
---------------------------
 
Here's BELLA VITA #2 with the Emerald Cut
18k White Gold
10.5x7mm Emerald Cut in H color, 4-split prong in curved-in basket setting
side stepcut Baguettes, in H color, N/S, 4 prong, curved-in basket
2.5mm
bridge for the 3 baskets to sit on ~4mm cathedral band tapering ~ 2.8mm to the back 
 

Here is what she says ..
 
Hi Liz,
Thanks for checking. I just received it when I returned from work.The pictures do not
do it justice it is beautiful!!!! I was hesitant to order this cut but it is stunning. I love it and
would certainly consider another ring down the road with this cut. It is clean but has the perfect cuts
 to make it a true stunner.
Liz,  I am so impressed with the quality of both my custom orders and the magnificant stones.
If anyone out there has any question about ordering they should not.
I will enjoy my Bella Vita's for a lifetime.
I appreciate your talent and the fact you make your pieces available to us.I am sure I will be a 3rd tilme customer
sometime in the future.Wishing you all the best ! I am glad I found you!
 
Thank you so much R. You have been a wonderful customer and I look forward to working with you again .. 
liz xo

No comments: